Westminster’s Cheddar Fusion Cheeseburger
Mix Westminster’s Rustic Red and Vintage Cheddar to create a melted colour sensation.
Cheddar cheese is renowned for giving burgers that sharp, bold flavor and this recipe is sure to delight.
If you’re a cheddar lover, our latest cheeseburger is a must-try! We’ve combined our Rustic Red and Vintage Cheddar to create a melted fusion of color and flavor. The cheeses combine perfectly together – you’ll taste the benefits!
Double the cheese, twice the flavor!
The super-strong Vintage Cheddar with its punchy kick together with the sweet, nutty, caramelised notes of Rustic Red will create a taste sensation to be savored in every bite!
Prep & Cook Time: 25 minutes Skill Level: Medium Serves: 5
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1oz Vintage Cheddar, grated
- 1oz Rustic Red Cheddar, grated
- 5 buns
- Salt and pepper
Let's get cooking:
- Grate your cheese and combine with the beef, egg, bread crumbs, seasoning in a large bowl.
- Mix everything evenly together.
- Grab even amounts of beef and shape your burgers however big you want them.
- Turn a stove top pan or your grill on medium heat.
- Place on griddle pan/bbq and press to flatten to get a more burger-like shape.
- Cook for approx. 4 minutes each side for a medium cooked burger.
- Optionally, top burgers with a final sprinkle of rustic red and vintage cheese a couple of minutes before they’re done and watch the cheeses melt together. Yum!
- Serve in a toasted roll with your favorite toppings, we chose lettuce, onions, tomato slices and gherkins!