Super Special Cheese Sauce recipe - a taste sensation!
Wanting a gorgeous recipe that’s easy, versatile and ever so cheesy?! Our Super Special Cheese Sauce is smooth, creamy, and the perfect accompaniment or addition to any dish!
This delicious recipe can be achieved in 20 minutes and serves 4, so you can be sure to satisfy the cheese cravings of the whole family!
Experience the full flavor of our gourmet Westminster cheese with a recipe that’s all about the good stuff!
Prep & Cook Time: 20 mins. Skill level: Easy. Serves: 4
- 1oz of luscious butter
- 1oz of plain flour
- 600ml of milk
- A sprinkling of salt and white pepper
- 3oz of our creamy Westminster Cheddar, gorgeously grated
Let's get cooking:
- Melt the butter in a saucepan
- Stir in the flour and cook for 1-2 minutes!
- Gradually stir in the milk to get that heavenly smooth sauce consistency! Don't forget to take the pan off the heat as you do so
- Return the pan to the heat, and bring to the boil whilst continuously stirring to perfect the texture
- Gently simmer for 8-10 minutes
- Season with salt and white pepper for that extra pow!
- Stir in generous portions of creamy Westminster Cheddar and allow to melt until lusciously smooth
- Serve as dip with chips on game day, or in lasagna for an easy, cheesy family meal - this cheese sauce is a versatile recipe you can't afford not to know!