Spinach, Cheddar and Ricotta Party Puffs
The holidays can get a little hectic when it comes to organizing food, but these tasty Spinach, Cheddar and Ricotta Puffs are sure to get the party started, and in record time too!
Unwrap pure cheesy delight this Thanksgiving with this cute twist on finger food!
Taking only 25 minutes to make and serving 18 of your party guests, these mini bites are perfect to whip up super-quick before festivities commence!
Prep & Cook Time: 25 mins. Skill Level: Easy. Serves: 18
- 2 eggs
- 7oz ricotta
- 9oz frozen chopped spinach
- ¾ cup grated Westminster Cheddar Cheese
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 2 sheets puff pastry (25cm/10" square)
Let's get cooking:
- Get your oven preheated to a hot 350°F
- Spray 2 muffin tins with oil
- To create the gorgeous cheesy filling, crack one of the eggs into a bowl and lightly whisk, mixing in the ricotta, spinach and Westminster Cheddar cheese
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and that's your filling ready to go!
- For the pastry, cut both sheets into 9 equal pieces and mould into the muffin tins
- Spoon your flawless filling into the pastry, bringing the four corners into the centre and pressing down to stick – like you're wrapping the perfect holiday gift!
- Brush with the wash of egg number 2 before baking for 15-20 minutes or until a lovely shade of golden brown
- Allow a 5 minute rest time for cooling
- Serve warm or cool as part of the perfect party platter!