Turn your hot dog game up a notch
Hungry for a hot dog? Forget the standard sausage in a roll; if you’re looking for something cheesy and easy that can be enjoyed all year round, our chili cheese dogs are certain to hit the hunger spot… and trust us, they’re very satisfying!
Packed with Westminster’s mouthwatering Sharp English Cheddar Cheese and a generous serving of chili – these cheese dogs are best when oven baked to perfection. They’re a comfort food that can be enjoyed by family and friends from summer through to winter.
Cooking for a group? Double up ingredients for a party of 8 – this delicious recipe is a comforting crowd pleaser for a social gathering.
Prep & Cook Time: 45 mins Skill Level: Easy Serves: 4
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 cups prepared chili
- 1 cups grated Westminster Sharp English Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 red or yellow onion, chopped
- Your sauces of choice - mustard, ketchup, relish
Let's get cooking:
- Get started by preheating your oven to 375F
- Lay tin foil into a baking pan and place your hot dog buns inside
- Inside each bun, squeeze in your desired amounts of mustard, ketchup and relish
- Pop a hot dog inside each bun, on top of the sauces
- Ladle 1/3 cup of chili onto each hot dog
- Add your chopped onion and sprinkle with grated Westminster Sharp English Cheddar Cheese.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 30 minutes
- Let stand 5 minutes. Be careful not to burn yourself; carefully remove foil and use a spatula to help remove hot dogs from pan