Non-GMO Sharp Cheddar Cheese Burgers
Our Cheddar Cheese Burgers are the ultimate summertime BBQ statement! These mouth-watering burgers ooze with our creamy and tangy Cheddar Cheese to really be exceptional!
Why not try with our brand new non-GMO (genetically modified organism) Sharp Cheddar Cheese?
Prep & Cook Time: 20 mins. Skill Level: Easy. Serves: 4
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 4oz non-GMO sharp cheddar
- 4 ciabatta buns, lightly salted
- Vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
Let's get cooking:
- To make your Burgers take your beef and season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Make sure you mix the flavorings evenly throughout the meat.
- Grab even amounts of beef and shape into a ball, create a hole in the middle and fill with a tablespoon of cheddar cheese.
- Once filled, place on griddle pan/bbq and press to flatten to get a more burger-like shape.
- Cook for approx. 4 minutes each side for a medium cooked burger.
- Serve in a toasted ciabatta roll, with lettuce, onions, tomato slices and gherkins!