Healthy Crustless Vegetable Quiche
This is the perfect addition to your sizzling summer BBQ spread! This Crustless Vegetable Quiche is super easy to make and it’s a healthy alternative! Have a go at making this guilt-free recipe and enjoy this at a BBQ or a summer picnic!
Make sure you send us your fab pictures if you try this recipe!
Prep & Cook Time: 25 mins. Skill Level: Easy. Serves: 6
- 1/2 red pepper
- 6 broccoli florets
- Chopped small zucchini
- 5oz Westminster cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil/butter for lining
- Salt & pepper
Let's get cooking:
- Grab yourself a pot and sauté your veggies in oil until tender.
- Remove and place to one side to cool.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and start to beat, adding salt and pepper and your veggie mix along the way.
- Take your dish and spray with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Pour half of your egg mixture into your dish and add the cheese slices.
- Pour the remainder of your mixture on top and pop in the oven for approximately 15 minutes! (350F)