Mouth-watering Cheddar and Horseradish Spread recipe - perfect for your collection of crackers!
A great addition to any dinner party cheese board (it’s okay, you can invite us next time!), this fiery Cheddar and Horseradish Spread can be prepped in no time, ready and waiting to please the tastebuds of your cheese addict guests!
And even better, if you’ve got a few spare servings left over why not treat yourself to a jaw-dropping cheesy picnic with the family?
Spicy, tangy AND cheesy? This delicious spread is everything you’ve been looking for…
Serves a dinner party of 8.
- 3 cups of grated Westminster Vintage Cheddar
- 3 tablespoons of drained strong horseradish
- 1/3 of a cup of fresh sour cream
- 1/3 of a cup of dry white wine (plus an extra glass for yourself!)
- A pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of super-hot paprika
Let's get cooking:
- Place the tastebud pleasing grated Westminster Vintage Cheddar into a food processor along with the drained horseradish, dry white wine, sour cream and 1/2 teaspoon of paprika, and simply mix! Didn’t we tell you this recipe was super-easy!
- Grab a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper and add to the creamy mixture to bring out all the mouth-watering flavors.
- Place the spread into eight small ramekins and season the cheesy delight with an extra dash of paprika for that added hit of heat!
- Serve the dish to your dinner party guests with an array of crackers! Thinking of adding a traditional English twist? If you can source them, serve the spread with England’s loved Jacobs Biscuit Crackers… you won’t regret it!
Now you’ve got the enticing spread sorted, it’s time to focus on creating the ultimate cheese board! Stuck for ideas? Don’t worry! Take a look at our top tips for creating the perfect cheese board for entertaining loved ones and fellow cheese lovers in your life.